Wednesday, February 1, 2012

7 Personal beliefs that will alter my future

Here are 7 beliefs from the Bible that if acted upon will alter my future for good.





1.     I believe I am God’s child and He is my father.

   1 John 3:1   1”See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children, and we really are! But the people who belong to this world don't know God, so they don't understand that we are his children.”


2.     I believe the Holy Spirit leads me in all my decisions 

Romans 8: 14  “For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children* of God.”
 

3.     I believe I am more than a conqueror in every challenge life brings.

Romans 8: 37 “ No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.”
 

4. I believe God is the author of my promotion in every area of my life. 

Psalms 75:6,7  6 “For no one on earth--from east or west, or even from the wilderness--can raise another person up. 7It is God alone who judges;he decides who will rise and who will fall”.


5. I believe that when I pray, God hears me and answers me.

Mark 11:24  24 “Listen to me! You can pray for anything, and if you believe, you will have it.” 
 

6. I believe that as I mediate on God’s word He makes my way prosperous

Joshua 1:8  8 “Study this Book of the Law continually. Meditate on it day and night so you may be sure to obey all that is written in it. Only then will you succeed.”


7. I believe that nothing is impossible because I believe.

Mark 9:23  23 "What do you mean, `If I can'?" Jesus asked. "Anything is possible if a person believes."


_____________________________________


Join us for a Free Nightly Purity Conference on February 8th, 9th, and 10th at 7p.m. in Youthrock: For questions or info call
573-893-4609




_____________________________________









Facebook:Youthrock Srfc


No comments:

Post a Comment